All 10 art Reviews

Rushed Mike Wazowski Rushed Mike Wazowski

Very nice, kreative character design, I really like his mouth and the eye locations!
Your technical execution could be better, but this is just the practice part, not the kreative :D
I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see some more of your drawings!

NeptuneRuns responds:

Thanks. I flat out love the sketch from before I colored. I wish I had just submitted the sketch on a flat yellow background instead of trying to rush a whole scene. Thanks for the follow!

Sorceress Elsa: Witch of the Snow Sorceress Elsa: Witch of the Snow

Nice work, I like the cool colors and how clean your piece is :D
But I wouldn't put this to beginner category, cause you said yourself you aren't new to art (14 is also not this young, 9 year old kids try to win here XD)
I´m 14 too but it is my first ever digital drawing...anyways, I would feel ok to lose against yours ^^

Marceline Vampire Queen Marceline Vampire Queen

Nice work,
I´d like to lose against you, cause this entry is my first digital drawing too, bur I think yours turned out better.
The only thing I would change are the black lines at the weapon, they don't match with the rest of your awesome peace.
Good luck!

(If you have time, I would feel honored if you would write your meaning/tip to my piece, thx^^)

Hughmongus responds:

Oh thank you so much. Thank you aswell for finding some flaws, it really helps. And yes, I would love to write on your piece.

c3po's Sad revenge: Ro. SG c3po's Sad revenge: Ro. SG

Your piece is so cool, i love the atmosphere and your style, but you should remove the "LVL99" Tag from your sketch, or you will get disqualified!
I also chose a Star Wars character, but my painting is far away from yours :D

Good luck

RodrigoSurez responds:

Thank you so much man, i'm really new in this stuff, thank you a lot you really are a nice person. and thanks again jajaja i'm glad you like it. Good luck to you to.

Ps. sorry for my english, but you are way better than me when i was at your age, so feel proud man very proud jaja

Sir Daniel Fortesque level capped Sir Daniel Fortesque level capped

Really cool piece, i like your style and the atmosphere of your drawing!
I entered too (beginner), but I´m so far away from your level :D

Jyemer responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it ;)
I have seen your beginner entry and there is no doubt that you will quickly become a grand artist. A very nice piece you've done!

Powering up Powering up

Very cool work!
I like you style and Obelix fighting in the background.
I also entered (beginner category) but it´s such cooler to see pieces like yours!

Catbug Level Capped!! Catbug Level Capped!!

Your entry is so cool and epic!
Im new to digital art entered beginner category, so it was really helpful to see your process :)

MelesMeles responds:

I'm glad you found the video helpful and thank you for your kind words! Good luck in the Competition! :D

Larry, Hardened Bitter Machine of War V2 Larry, Hardened Bitter Machine of War V2

Very nice piece!!!
I love your style and the perspective.
I entered my first time this month-beginner category and I spend so much time.
It would be so cool, if you could write your expert opinion :)

Lourdjim responds:

thanks i will check it out :)

LVL99 Junkrat LVL99 Junkrat

Very nice work,
but you shouldn't tag your midway steps with "lvl99" cause you will get disqualified.
It´s better to remove the tags and put links to the step in the description of your final piece.

JulianLawrenz responds:

ohh, thanks! I will fix that :)

The Cookie monster Lvl 99 The Cookie monster Lvl 99

It looks so good!!!
Nice idea and well painted.
I´m 14 too, but my entering is far away from yours and I entered beginner category...
I wish you the best of luck!

Hoken4500 responds:

Ah thanks! And the best of luck to you too!