Rushed Mike Wazowski Rushed Mike Wazowski

Very nice, kreative character design, I really like his mouth and the eye locations!
Your technical execution could be better, but this is just the practice part, not the kreative :D
I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see some more of your drawings!

NeptuneRuns responds:

Thanks. I flat out love the sketch from before I colored. I wish I had just submitted the sketch on a flat yellow background instead of trying to rush a whole scene. Thanks for the follow!

Sorceress Elsa: Witch of the Snow Sorceress Elsa: Witch of the Snow

Nice work, I like the cool colors and how clean your piece is :D
But I wouldn't put this to beginner category, cause you said yourself you aren't new to art (14 is also not this young, 9 year old kids try to win here XD)
I´m 14 too but it is my first ever digital drawing...anyways, I would feel ok to lose against yours ^^
Good luck!

Marceline Vampire Queen Marceline Vampire Queen

Nice work,
I´d like to lose against you, cause this entry is my first digital drawing too, bur I think yours turned out better.
The only thing I would change are the black lines at the weapon, they don't match with the rest of your awesome peace.
Good luck!

(If you have time, I would feel honored if you would write your meaning/tip to my piece, thx^^)

Hughmongus responds:

Oh thank you so much. Thank you aswell for finding some flaws, it really helps. And yes, I would love to write on your piece.